Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13th ~ Wednesday

I helped look up a few of the harder to find Dewey numbers for the cataloguing project, then headed to the Bultama’s to continue to work on the forms. There really is not a whole lot to say about this :-) I finished around 3:30 and purchased a ticket for Ukraine! Hmm well I am going to the Ukraine for a week, I am leaving on 7/30/11 and returning to Antalya on 8/6/11 to catch my flight to Chicago on 8/7/11. I will still get home to Eugene on the 10th of August.

While in the Ukraine I will be staying in a village about three hours from Kiev. I will be helping the worker that is there for the week. I am looking forward to the opportunity to see another type of method, and talk through some thoughts with this lady.

Well after that us girls went to the mall to meet a bunch of other ladies to hang out and say good bye to Cherann who is leaving on Saturday.

After this we went to the Center’s garden and had a Wednesday night gathering :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family spent a couple of years in Kiev--after I was married, so I only got to visit. They really loved the country and the people, and still have good friends from there.

--Sarah

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm excited about your trip to Ukraine. When you were tiny - maybe 2 - remember we sponsored the family from the Ukraine? You ran around speaking Russian with their little guys.

Krista said...

Yes I am really excited to go and see the place...

It is to bad I don't remember any of the Russian it would have come in handy