Hello,
I am sorry it has been so long without me updating :-( But due to different variables I had about 10 minutes of internet usage a week...
But I kept my journal up on my I-Pad and have now posted all of those entries. But I relieve glancing back through that I most have been really tired when writing some of them so please forgive the grammar.
Camp went well and was a great experience for campers and staff. God showed up and moved in amazing ways in many of the campers lives. It was amazing to be surrounded by God's spectacular creation and watch as He moved in the lives of His children.
Also we witnessed a bit of a miracle. As most of you know the workers here have been in the middle of a court case. There was a big court date set for right before the start of camp. It did not go well at all, it was actually looking like it might take another year to get everything resolved if it ever was. But out of the blue the other party asked to talk. Long story short in a week's time from the first meeting the whole situation has been resolved! Building should start again this week and they should be able to move back into their building in September which will be a few day before the lease on where they are currently staying is expired.
After camp I went on a Biblical Sites tour of Turkey. I have posted part of that tour and am still working on catching up the other part of the tour.
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment