Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11th ~ Monday

Today marked the start of the English Language camp for Russian speakers. We all headed off on the buses and I got off at the halfway point and walked to the Bultema’s to work on finishing up with the paperwork from Olive Grove.

I made a lot of headway and I think there is some rhythm and reason to the files now. Meg and Tyler, short terms that are now staying at the Bultema’s, arrived home from the Russian camp and we ate lunch. I then worked some more on files and the other three ladies arrived.

The three off them and Meg worked on chopping up vegetables for dinner, we were having small group there, and I worked on the computer stuff and Tyler took their camera apart. Around three ish I reached a standstill, there was nothing left to chop, and Meg had gone with Lee to look at craft supplies. Us remaining four ladies decided to go swimming.

We went down to the public swimming hole and went for a relaxing swim. Well aside from worrying about young men killing themselves as they made ridiculous jumps into rock filled water…

We then walked back to the Bultema’s and had a great conversation with Meg as dinner was cooked. This was followed by a great dinner and an amazing time of listening to God and discussing John’s book the 15th chapter sections 1 – 8.

We are now home and I am ready for bed.

No comments: