Happy Birthday Bre!!!! When you entered my life:-) it rocked my boat and life has been better ever since! Shoot the nine months in mom’s belly without you were terrible…
We, Christine, Tressa, and I, started today out with a re attempt of our meeting with Andrew. This time around it went much better and he was able to fill us in on a lot of information.
We then went back to the Bultema’s and hung out until Renata came home. After lunch we jumped head first into camp prep. It was a full and accomplished day of preparing for camp.
We finished the evening with dinner and then Katie, Andrew’s wife, came over and started teaching us ladies, Christine, Talya, Rhema, and I, a dance for camp. Yeah I still can’t dance but it is more music video style which I can do pretty good once I figure out the motions. But get this it is a high School musical song and I have not moved my hips that much ever! Oh well it is a good challenge and lots of fun to do.
We then watched an Alias episode to cool off after the work out.
As you have all possibly guessed the lines on the road here are mere suggestions. The same strip of pavement can go from 2-4 lanes, or one way to two way. It is real fascinating to watch the flow of traffic.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it would be fun to see your hips, legs, arm in movement to high-school music. praying for you and know you are being blessed in this adventure. l/p 2G's T.
Sounds like you are having a good time...and learning all sorts of new things. ::snort:: We love you!
Post a Comment