I started by doing a typical not so bright Krista thing… I dropped my contact into the soap dish I then picked it up and cleaned it off briefly and put it into my eye. Yeah if you have not tried putting a soap covered contact in your eye then you should not try it.
I then went to the produce bazaar with Renata to get more produce. We also did some shopping. We also had a meeting about camp, which resulted in a list of things to do. When we got home I started working the list.
Tressa came over for dinner and to help with camp stuff. We made a fair amount of progress on the list of stuff.
It was about 8:30PM and the big new mall Terracity had just opened and Tayla really wanted us to go see it. We all set out and the new mall is huge and it was extremely kall-a bett (crowded). We had a good time and Talya and Renata found some needed cloths for good prices. While they were trying on clothes, Tressa and I were standing in one of the hall areas watching the different ways people got their strollers up and down. When a couple of French men approached us and wanted to go get some drinks… hmm this seems to be a universal problem :-)
Thursday, June 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ouch! I have put a soapy contact in my eye before--that sting does not go away quickly.
I clicked over from you mom's blog, looking forward to reading more of your adventures.
Soapy contact eh...ok i will avoid that one but I think you are trying to keep me from having fun...lol universal problem yes...lol
Bre g
Ps Marca and i started hunting.....we will really hit it on tuesday
No it was bad my eye was so angry...
Well Bre you are welcome to try and join the fun ;-) yay good luck on your house looking excursions.
OUCH! Sounds like you are having a blast over there. LOL
Post a Comment