This Sunday we had a wider variety of nationalities than normal at service. There was a Korean guest speaker who has been working in LA. Then a group of young people from Texas who are a part of an exchange program, so they were there but they also had their Turkish exchange people. Then there was an Estonian couple there. Plus all the normal nationalities, our little upper room was swollen to around a hundred people. It was neat to be there on Pentecost Sunday meeting in a hot upper room in an area that was mentioned in the section about Pentecost in our Holy Book.
After service I went to lunch with the youth group and then to their service. It was a bitter sweet service to sit in on. Because it was there last one of the school year and so there were many good byes. But it was nice to see the love and respect that had been built in their group.
Talya, Rhema, Danny, a boy (I think Zack), and I then started to walk to our homes which were in the same direction. It started to rain and we ended up rather wet but it was a fun walk.
I then relaxed and did normal Sunday stuff for the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment