Friday, June 03, 2011

June 2nd

We had the final ladies study of the summer today at the Bultema’s. Renata had asked me to prepare and Lee had asked Tressa to prepare so we were really prepared :-). The study seemed to have gone well and I wanted to take a second and ssay thanks to all of you who served as Guiney pigs this last year. We finished with a ladies pot luck.

After all the festivities died down Renata and I jumped into camp planning. There is not much to say about this other than we got a lot done and I finished the day feeling accomplished.

So a fact about Turkey that I have found interesting is not only does the traffic lights go green, yellow, red but it also goes red, yellow, green. So you can tell when the light is about to turn green.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Double prepared is certainly better than under prepared! LOL

Anonymous said...

lights would really mess up a color blind person........ l/p and a lot of that - G'Ma T..