10) When people say Washington they mean DC not the state
9) People refer to “the loose and liberal west coast”
8) I don’t have a clue about any of the colleges they are mentioning
7) There are no recycling containers anywhere
6) The colors green and yellow are just colors
5) No pan handlers on the corners
4) Gas cost $4.52 a gallon
3) There aren’t hippies about
2) The city is clean
1) The boxes of Soda say “Go Cubs”
A random freebie nobody knows where Eugene is…
4 comments:
How about discovering that there is a sun above those clouds.
Or
realizing that some people tan instead of just rusting.
Love you
Dad
I'll give you some hippy. Happy travel day!!
And you miss it already don't you!! (o;
Lol yes those to...
Oh yay! I actually do miss the west coast hippy...
Francie I actually do miss it, as hard as it is to admit that :-(
Oh I thought of some more... Bikers ride on the sidewalk, people talk on the phone, and there are jewel osco instead of albertsons...
Post a Comment