Tayla and I started the day off my going to the produce bazaar and buying produce to last us till Wed. The produce here is rather cheap. You can buy a kilo of lemons for 1 Lira and a kilo of Strawberries for 4 Liras. That is about 2lb of lemons for $0.60 and 2lb of strawberries for $2.50.
Tayla then went to spend the night with a friend and I went over to the Eldridge’s house. Tressa and I walked to the Tele (ATM) and then to Macro (small Wal Mart). Then we went back to the Eldridge played some card games and had dinner.
We took the ottobus for the first time back to the Bultema’s. It rained rather hard off and on all day and it was difficult to see out the windows to see where we were suppose to get off. I eventually saw our stop and we signaled we needed off and went to stand by the door. Most bus doors open outward; these opened inward. Tressa had been standing next to the door and her leg got pinned. It was hilarious and everyone was trying to help us get unstuck and off before the ottobus took off again.
2 comments:
Wow! I'm jealous about your produce prices. Eat some for us.
I will! I have really enjoyed the produce and breads here
Post a Comment