Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Training

So today was more training... we discussed the need for finding lost sheep (intriguing), servant hood, shared personal testimonies (amazing to hear what God has done), met a bunch of TEAM people, ate some great food. We also discussed some financial questions which was really good and provided some clarity. Then, of course, we had a team building section. For part of it they showed a video (I wonder if it was the one we never got to see at NHCC ;-)) which was really good and I enjoyed what they had to say.

We then did the infamous games... for one of them we were all so packed together that...well lets say sardines. You all know how much I love physical contact (yes this is sarcasm). It was actually good and we discussed communicating in groups and being willing to try new things and listen to suggestions that go against the norm...

We had Chicago Pizza for dinner. I now have to say that Boston/East Coast pizza is better than Chicago pizza.

A group of us then went to, the apartment of the couple who will be in Turkey, and we played Taboo. I have to say that I am so thrilled that they will be there for July. They will add so much to the sheep herding of this trip.

Your prayers are much appreciated! I will be heading Turkey on Saturday....

1 comment:

Tyler Smith said...

We are similarly thrilled that you will be there!