It looks like fun. It's strange seeing people I met in Eugene! The crazy lady???
Oh hey - fun to see Heather's name on the wall. Nate and Heather aren't able to access facebook or blogger now...but are working to figure out if there is a solution. China doesn't allow access, I guess.
Yup! 2 new grandma to be and then 2 great-grandma's. How neat! Harmony is going to not lack for love and attentionn.:):) love/prayers --- G'M T'
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looks like fun. It's strange seeing people I met in Eugene!
The crazy lady???
Oh hey - fun to see Heather's name on the wall.
Nate and Heather aren't able to access facebook or blogger now...but are working to figure out if there is a solution. China doesn't allow access, I guess.
Yup! 2 new grandma to be and then 2 great-grandma's. How neat! Harmony is going to not lack for love and attentionn.
:):) love/prayers --- G'M T'
Post a Comment