So I had been debating back and forth rather or not I should come to Spokane because I would not be able to stay for the MC graduation because of work. Well I decided Thursday morning that I should come so that I could close out my bank accounts and pick up my stuff. I forgot to let JoAnn know so I called her from the Tri city's (about and hour and a half from Spokane) and told her that I was coming. JoAnn is amazing and she was just fine with it. JoAnn and I talked and got caught up on each others lives and then had dinner and watched some Hallmark shows.
Today Bre, JoAnn and I went out for a early lunch the first place we tried to go has now become a cremation place and seeing how that just was not appetizing we moved on the 2nd place was closed until 3pm. So we then fell back to the Noodle Express it is hard to go wrong with that place.
Bre and I then headed over to the church to see the Master's because they had just got back to town from Seattle. I had told them on Monday that I would not be able to attend graduation so they were surprised when I showed up.
They went to do there thing and meet back at the church in a couple of hours. Bre and I picked up are mail and headed to the mall to run some errands. Mom you know the one place we went with G-ma to buy those special items I had a coupon for there so I was able to save about $18.50 which was 50% so I thought it was a nice deal.
We are now back at the church and the Master's are working on Human Video stuff while I write this...
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh shoot, I'm sorry you weren't able to stay for graduation. How did you get back home? You and Bre took both cars up? I'm glad you have all your things in one spot now. That has to be SO nice. You never guessed how long you'd be on that "last pcs" with us, did you? :;snort::
Post a Comment