SO Mr. B is truly amazing. He has my computer not only connecting to the Internet but it is running much quicker as well...
Bre and I went to Spokane over the weekend which was fun and also very helpful. I now have all my money and belongings in not only the same state but the same city WOOT.
I was really encouraged on Sunday at work when I was speaking to a lady that had stayed work to finish up and she commented that as soon as she saw me she thought I was a christian. This was encouraging because you hear people say I can tell by looking at "blank" that they are saved but I always wondered if anyone could tell by looking at me. It was also nice because she is a christian. Which means that most the people I am running into at this job are Christians. Which is a huge change from West where Curtis and I were the only two.
I received another VIM (very important message) traditionally these are usually complaints, but I have received quite the stack of them. The one I just received said in all caps that there was no complaints which Bob said was really good for the janitor business.
Esther a friend from Masters just asked Bre and I to be her babies God parents... we are praying about this great honor.
Donna the secretary is getting laid off be praying for her and her husband... Bre and I had her over for lunch today and it was really good.
Dad - I replaced the battery and changed the oil so in case you were still worried don't be.
Jared - Your haircut sounds pretty amazing when you were ten was it the same place that butchered my hair?
I miss and love you all very much and I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Japan.
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What fun to have you CONNECTED again. I'm so glad Don was able to get your computer working.
Way to go on the VIM - I'll let Dad know that you have gotten the car taken care of....what about Bre's windshield? Did we leave $? I may have forgotten.
Donna - receptionist at the med bldg or Brothers????
Love ya!
Yes the windshield is taken care of and Donna from EBC... they are cutting back on staff and changing the receptinist postion to volunteer...
Post a Comment