Monday, August 24, 2009

Catch up

Friday:
Bre and I went and helped out at the Fair on Friday it was a lot of fun and extremely busy. We had a line 10 min after the fair opened and it did not stop until ten minutes after Bre and I were off. There was a crazy lady and a choleric lady who were both kind of driving me crazy lol. We then looked around the fair we could not find the normal booths but we decided to go into the museum and lo and behold that was where all the booths were. Now don't ask me why they called it a museum there was nothing museumee about it. We had a good time looking at all the different stuff and we splurged and bought Ice Cream it was very good. We then rented Cinderfella (Jerry Lewis) and Mulan 2 and watched them. Holly was on this side of town so she stopped by and we talked for a little bit.

Saturday:
We went to Amy's baby shower and had an enjoyable time. The food was very good and Aunt S sent a BUNCH of it home with us. We then went to Office Max because they were having a really big sale and purchased stuff for school i.e. paper, pens, folders...we got it all for under $6. We then went home and took naps. G-ma called and invited us over to there house since they were not going to be able to hang out with us on Sunday. Bre was working but I went over and we put the pictures that I took of Amy's shower on her computer and then we played Scatergories it was fun. We ended the night with a movie and I went home and crashed.

Sunday:
We went to church and then afterwards we came straight home. Bre decided to plan her wedding so she played dress up using Arielle and I as her dolls I'm not quite sure what I think about being used as a virtual barbie. But the dresses that she choose are very nice. I took a nap and then got up and did laundry. Bre went to work and then I headed to work. I am listening to the Hobbit at work now. Oh the memorise.

Today:
I went and helped tear down the churches booth at the fair. I was the only girl and as always I had to overcome the stereo type of small ladies helping with heavy lifting jobs. I really enjoyed myself and no one broke any bones so it is all good. I then came home Bre and I ate lunch and are going to head to the Library as soon as her laundry is done. We both work tonight.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Busy busy busy!

Mulan 2 isn't as good as the first one...in my opinion!

virtual barbies! lol

Krista said...

Yeah I like the first Mulan a lot better (answer to one of my facebook question)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You go, Krista!

Anonymous said...

You sure have been busy. Virtual barbie? I am not sure I understand what you mean by it.

Missing you two bunches and bunches.

Dad