Okay so this is completely unbelievable. So I was driving home and noticed a truck with a bunch of bright yellow triangle objects in the back and a person hiding in the middle of them trying to sneakily throw the objects off the truck. But the person was not doing a good job because the objects kept landing in the road and was messing up the flow of traffic. Well I continued on past these people and was contemplating what this could all mean when I noticed something!!! It looked as if I could get over into the left lane to turn onto Bailey from 11th sooner than normal and then it hit me the MEDIAN had been STOLEN. I know I could not believe it at first myself but to conform my fears a truck drove right over the top of where the median should have been. I being the concerned citizen that I am looked closer and it looked as if the police already new because you could see the outline of the median already traced out. I was in shock what could this all mean? Why would someone steal a large road median? And why was the guy hiding in the middle of all the medians? Well I continued my life so as not to attract attention the whole time contemplating these matters. But then I woke up in the middle of the night and I new the awful truth the guy in the truck with the triangle objects was just a diversion. The median had been stolen because someone wanted to show us that they could and then the plot thickened the signs that said are tax money was going towards this. Meant that it was a inside job and we would never see are friend the median again due to diplomatic immunity we could not convict the government and get the median back.
Now I told a not so elaborate version of this to a friend on campus here. The conversation went something like this "hey did you notice that someone stole the median on 11th." Her response "I did notice it was gone but I don't think anyone would steal it what would they do with it?" I lead her on for a couple of more seconds and then decided that it was to cruel and told her the truth. They removed the median because of the road construction they are about to start. It was not stolen I was just being dramatic. Some peoples kids you have to spell everything out for them.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha! No aren't you ashamed of yourself! lol
Nope it was fun
haha
lol. you are funny krista
Post a Comment