Tuesday, September 01, 2009

UMMM

So it has been a long time since I wrote so let me just say a few words to get caught up. Same old same old. There you go your caught up (g).

Bre and I have kept busy doing different little things. It has been fun. I went and talked to Dr. Wick about classes and got a bunch of information to think through. I ate my entire meal at Panda (first time Bre and I ate out since the family left) with chop sticks in honor of the family.

We helped out at the block party. Boy, was it weird not being intricately involved with all the details. I walked around the fair advertising the 5 min Bible stories.

Sunday was good. We went to church and then out to a bar b q. While I was standing in line with Bre, Rachel, and A.J. to get food. The lady of the house walks up with wedding pictures and says. So this is my son that I was telling you about how "he graduated from EBC with a Intercultural major. He is not married (he was the pastor in the wedding pictures), and is a very godly young man." Rachel and AJ let me know that he was very nice. During this Grandma walks up and says "Oh I want you to meat this young man and calls Roman (a young man that is heading to YWAM on Tuesday) over. And proceeds to introduce us. I turned around and ignored them all and the rest of all the people gathered around. What is it with ladies in the church trying to hook me up? Well at least this time they new the people they were referring and the son sounded like he had possibility (lol). In Spokane they would come to me and say "the guy that works at Dutch Brothers goes to Wycliffe and he is single. You should go meet him."

Yesterday I went to the Library and dropped off books and picked up new books. I then dropped off my order form at Brothers and went to the Oregon Military Reserved building (none of the phone numbers on line have been working). It was funny I arrived and I could not get any of the doors to open. Well okay I got the last door to open. And Right after I entered the police showed up behind me and after giving me a look went by. I guess an alarm went off in one of the vaults. I was told that "the navy just brought the machine in and it is suppose to be working but... it is not they said that they will have it working by tomorrow. But I don't think so it will probably be more like the end of the week." I love the inter branch trust (lol) he gave me the correct phone number so I can call before driving out there again.

I then stopped by G-ma and G-pa's place to say Hi. I ended up talking on the phone with tech support for there router trying to get Mikhail's Internet working. It was really funny. Grandma had just left town and Grandpa and Mikhail did not know the answers to a bunch of the questions. I went to get on to Grandmas computer to do router trouble shooting when I noticed the MOUSE was missing. I looked and could not find it and nobody new where it had gone. So I called Grandma apparently she had hidden it. So let me run a bit of this conversation by you. "Hi this is Soheb how may I help you (he then gathered Mikhail's info while I finished changing a light bulb)" Mikhail so then there is a round circular cymbal with a "a". I insert a "at" sign. Mikhail relays this information. They continue for a couple of more minutes and then Mikhail asks me to talk to him. At this point Mikhail has said that he is trying to get his grandmas router working so his Internet will work. I then take over and say "this is Krista I'm Mikhail's cousin..." Then later I go Mikhail where is the mouse..."hold on a second apparently somebody walked off with the desktop mouse." As the call goes on I comment that I just stopped by to say hi he laughs and we both push on through. Nearing the end of the call he asks "is his Internet turned on" I turn to Mikhail and say is your Internet turned on. He says "There is a Internet button?" We look and sure enough his Internet is not turned on UURRGGG. We then trouble shooted a few more things and finally came to a end. It was truly funny I found myself laughing at us repeatedly as I tried to figure out what in the world was going on with there computers. Luckily Soheb had a good since of humor and he was also laughing along and did not get upset.

Bre and I went to see UP and the cheap theater. Mikhail said he would not go watch this "kid movie" with us (he had told us then repeatedly since Sunday afternoon). But then he shocked me by saying that when the Princess and the Toad movie comes he will go see that one with us. I was shocked and a little confused but hey who am I to complain. The movie was excellent I laughed really hard.

5 comments:

Jared said...

That's so funny with the internet! It sort of reminds me of soemthing you and I have done before! lol

That's funny with everyone trying to hook you up!

Krista said...

Yeah

Anonymous said...

:):):):) Yup funny! Poor Krista just happened by at the right time..... I'll make it up to you sometime.

Mouse..... I started to hide it when Michail kept checking on his bank account and then ended up playing games that were not on the computer. I kept finding downloads and I'd remove them. THEN I would walk in and he would get all red and quickly x out whatever he was looking at and try to tell me he was just trying to get the bank. Anyway, I hide the moust and whenever I can get this wireless mouse to work there will be no more problem. Also once he got my email open or I might have left it on line..... but.....

It is funny tho anythime one works trying to get his computer to work.

Oh Well,,,,,

THANKS TONS KRIST FOR HELPING OUT. That night in Albany Laura and I unpacked 7 boxes, sorted everything into catagories and repacked 2 boxes using the smaller ones now being used. Next morning we packed 5 more boxes and wala! Done! Laura said the LBC company came down to Salem from Portland and picked all 7 up....

love/prayers --- G'Ma T. Laugh on...

Anonymous said...

Krista:

That's what I hear that you and Bre are now the beautiful single ladies in the church...... :):)

I was just introducing you to Roland just because he was there and that was the polite thing to do. :):):) I was surprised and actually had to laugh when I found out that Angie had shown you two her son.......... how funny and interesting. Watch out!!! :):)

Think I will let God find the young men for you and Bre. :):):)

love/prayers --- G'Ma T.

Anonymous said...

Hey G-ma it was my pleasure to help with the computer and I got a really big laugh out of it. As far as the guy thing goes the timing was perfect she still had the picture in had and was explaining his merits when you walked up lol.