ahh, good timesGood job with the chopsticks, you seem to do better than I do! lol
Yes I'm an expert
We have a few great places for you to try out your chopstick skills. Looking forward to seeing you before too much time has gone by.Love youDad
I cant wait to try using the chopsticks have you heard for sure about Christmas (i.e can I come or does it have to be in 2010) let me know so I can try and get it off from work.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ahh, good times
Good job with the chopsticks, you seem to do better than I do! lol
Yes I'm an expert
We have a few great places for you to try out your chopstick skills. Looking forward to seeing you before too much time has gone by.
Love you
Dad
I cant wait to try using the chopsticks have you heard for sure about Christmas (i.e can I come or does it have to be in 2010) let me know so I can try and get it off from work.
Post a Comment