Life has been good this week. Not much going on but it was still good.
Monday was labor day and I made some curtains for the dining room and then washed Push with Bre when she got home from work. (I had the day off since nobody worked that day so there was nothing to clean lol)
Tuesday I picked up the stuff to make my desk and then started painting it. I then helped Wayne paint one of the apartments. After that I headed off to work which was uneventful.
Wednesday I finished painting my desk and hung up the curtains for the dining room. And then you guessed it I went to work.
Thursday hmm I don't know what I did on Thursday I think I just wasted time and then went to work lol.
Friday I called the reserve station about the ID card and for the third week in a row they told me that there machine would be ready next Tuesday. I then went to work because I was making up Monday.
Saturday I killed time and then went to Saturday Market with Bre and we walked around a little bit downtown and then came home and Bre went to work and I had the evening off woot.
Today we are off to church then G-ma and G-pa's for lunch and after that we will go to A Sherries and U Will's for dinner (in honor of Amy's birthday) and then I will go to work. No killing time today.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are the apartments almost done being painted???
So well kind of the outsides are done being paneled at least they are done if they dont attack are row. but whenever people move out they repaint the inside of the apartment.
I want to see photos of the curtains. It sounds like you are busy...but ready for school to begin.
Next week...it's coming.
Jared and I drive to Hachinohe tonight to begin language classes at a japanese community center.
Post a Comment