Friday, October 20, 2006
Some of Wednesday
On Wednesday we had a bunch of workshops that were pretty much just to tell the 1st years how Master’s worked. Then after lunch we has traffic groups Olympics which was a blast. The 1st years were divided into two teams and then there was us second years, except Bre was pulled to take Rachel’s place because she couldn’t run (sad day). I was real proud of our 2nd year team because we all worked together really well and finished about 5 events ahead of the other teams. I have to go but here are some pictures I’ll write about that evening later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to see a new post. It really makes my day to get a tidbit of news from your end of the world.
Good to see a new post....
Dad
Yippee! Great to see a new post.
Be sure to post, or email or call and let us know how your doctor appt went.
Also - there are new photos that are pretty funny of Stacia on the blog....
Post a Comment