WOW - you've updated. We love all the pictures. I'll get the others to come see too - they are currently getting ready for bed - so tomorrow. LOL
We almost missed all the new stuff...read the top one and thought I was caught up. :::snort::: The Chick Fil A is great...Hollis has gotten so big - what a darling.
3 comments:
WOW - you've updated. We love all the pictures. I'll get the others to come see too - they are currently getting ready for bed - so tomorrow. LOL
We almost missed all the new stuff...read the top one and thought I was caught up. :::snort::: The Chick Fil A is great...Hollis has gotten so big - what a darling.
That is just awesome!
That Chick Fil A thing is cool.
Jared,
Krista,
I like your pictures. Thank you for showing us. I want to go see Witte's End maybe when Dad gets back.
Arielle
Post a Comment