Friday, October 13, 2006

Part of Tuesday

Tuesday, we started at nine. Had Morning Prayer which was good as always. Then the 1st years went and did an INSTE seminar (there is 8 1st years 6 boys and 2 girls). While us 2nd years prepared for the faith walk. We then took the 1st years on the faith walk which was good because of all the symbolisms in it. We then had lunch. After that we went over ethics for Masters. Then we all went and wrote our dear God letters. (Which are letters we write to God at the begging of the year then we bury them). I am out of time so I’ll have to finish this later. But I’ll tell you now Tuesday was life changing for everyone.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You sure do like cliff hangers...don't you....LOL

Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear from you and to see where life is taking you.
Love ya
Dad

Anonymous said...

How exciting to see how the Lord is leading you and all the fun you can and sounds like you are having.