The sunrise from the top of the mountian were I did devotions.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh Krista:
Yes, those wonderful scenes are special. I had to tear up and just thank God for His beauty and all the beautiful things He has for all of us to reach out and touch Him. I needed this reminder to look beyond recent happenings.
Love you and thanks so much for sharing.
Looking forward to Insight in November. Pastor Gary says he is trying or is having you all do your drama or whatever. We can hardly wait. Maybe you two, your leaders, and others who feel like it can find time to visit G'Pa in the rehab place and pray for him.
Did I tell you that Nolan told me the other day that he'd been thinking that "Spokane is just about perfect"? LOL Of course he thought TX was perfect about 6 months ago. LOL
Call whenever you can...I'm seriously thinking we need to buy you a cell phone with unlimted minutes so you can call and not tie up Joann's line. We miss talking to you. Josiah was saying he doesn't think he's talked to you since you left.
4 comments:
oh Krista:
Yes, those wonderful scenes are special. I had to tear up and just thank God for His beauty and all the beautiful things He has for all of us to reach out and touch Him. I needed this reminder to look beyond recent happenings.
Love you and thanks so much for sharing.
Looking forward to Insight in November. Pastor Gary says he is trying or is having you all do your drama or whatever. We can hardly wait. Maybe you two, your leaders, and others who feel like it can find time to visit G'Pa in the rehab place and pray for him.
overwhelming love/prayers
Beautiful scenery.
Did I tell you that Nolan told me the other day that he'd been thinking that "Spokane is just about perfect"? LOL Of course he thought TX was perfect about 6 months ago. LOL
Call whenever you can...I'm seriously thinking we need to buy you a cell phone with unlimted minutes so you can call and not tie up Joann's line. We miss talking to you. Josiah was saying he doesn't think he's talked to you since you left.
Love ya,
Mom
Krista
You are indeed getting an important understanding of the sufficiency and depth of the grace of God. It does my heart very well to see it.
Love you
Dad
I need to quit looking at these photos - they are making me jealous. Maybe Nolan is right "Spokane is just about right".
Post a Comment