Sunday, October 22, 2006
My week
Hey everyone how are you doing? This past week has been really busy and hectic.I was armor bearer this week, which means I pray for the staff member that is in charge of Morning Prayer and do refocus. Refocus is the 15 min right after lunch when we all come together and refocus. So I talked about being a Bond Servant for refocus I drew it out all week. It went pretty good, we will see whether or not people are going to apply what I said. If you haven’t ever looked up the meaning of Bond Servant in its original text I highly suggest you do it. Or maybe I’ll post it someday, when I have my notes with me so that I get it all actuated. We walked the first years through the first week of Masters. Which means we had a TON of meetings. The church is also doing this door to door ministry and we put those packets together all week the packets consist of a brochure and little bag of kisses with a label on them put inside a bigger clear bag which I then tied shut with ribbon that you then curl. So every spare moment we’ve had this week we worked on those. We also prepared for a couple of Backdraft assemblies, which we are doing tomorrow (Monday). On Friday we had a youth all-nighter which was a blast we did dodge ball, human fussey ball, laser tag, broom hokey, bowling, and then “watched” a movie. In a nutshell that was my week. But now to tell you about Backdraft, Backdraft is a school assemblies program where we go into the schools and do an assembly we are not allowed to mention God in any way, which is a bummer but we get to go in and provide some hope for kids and get in contact with them if they E-mail us or My space us then what we say is free game. The one we are doing on Monday is all about the power of choice. You can all be praying for this assembly all of us second years have been attacked. Mostly physically, Esther’s shoulder is all messed up from bowling, Bre is sore and stiff from broom hokey, Trevor’s fell and hurt his shin and then kept re-hurting it at the all-nighter, Lance is losing his voice and is fighting a cold, My knees are all black and blue from broom hokey. Isn’t it funny that the 1st years, that aren’t doing anything didn't get hurt it was only us 2nd years? So be praying we do two back to bakc on monday at 11:00-2:30 western time zone so be praying. Nick, Shelly, and Josh are speaking. Rena, Tim, and Lance are giving there perspectives (testimonies).Bre, Esther, Nick, Trevor, Lance, and I are doing a music video there. Then Later Bre, Eric, Lance, Trevor, and Tim are doing another music video this one is violent so pray for safety especially Eric’s. Then Nick breaks bricks. So be praying. I need to go do scriptures so till later. bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying for you especially tomorrow.
By the way - and you'll read this after backdraft - but I put your prayer request on my blog.
Love ya....call when you can.
We will pray even harder today for you all. Nice to see you had time to once again post. Love hearing what you are doing. Love being able to be part of your life thru prayers.
love/prayers
Post a Comment