Friday, August 01, 2014

GoodBye July



July 31st – Thursday
                This morning when Arielle and I got up the only ones up were the little boys and Loopita. We hung out and built rock structures, did crunches and ate Taki’s. As the day progressed other made their ways out of their lairs. We had devotions, I shared about the Five Love Languages. This was a interesting discussion and it was fun.
                After devotions some of us might have attacked Arielle and tickled her. This might have led to other things, and I might have ended up at the top of a high object ;-0. It really can be nice being able to climb faster/higher than others! A couple that run an orphanage in Africa stopped by for a short visit. We then ate lunch.
                After lunch everyone sought out shelter from the heat and rain in turn. After a short nap on the couch with Humana and Arielle I went and perused a website for Arturo. It was an English website and complicated to understand, I spent a good chunk of time and still am not positive I understand it. Arturo and I then had a nice conversation.
                The heavy rain had stopped and there was just an occasional drivel so everyone went outside. Arielle and I sat with the ladies for a while and chatted. I eventually went and played some volleyball, if the men are playing we play mostly by the rules which is really nice. Arielle went and helped Lilia sort through some fabric for a project tomorrow.
                After all these activities were done we made pancakes and had dinner. After dinner everyone disappeared to their houses again, but Arielle and I had become suspicions so I asked if we were having prayer tonight. Lilia said we were. I then asked why everyone always disappeared. It turns out they all go and take showers and then come back together for prayer! That’s why we kept thinking everyone was bedding down and then after we bedded down would hear noises. Anyways having solved that mystery we went and killed some time while they all showered and then joined them for prayer.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Solved the mystery and it only took a month. LOL

Krista said...

Lol well if we were night people we would have solved it sooner up since the majority of the time we we're asleep before they even started I think we should be congratulated that it only took us a month ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lol. Miss you
Bre D