Thursday, October 15, 2009

So I wrote a very nice and long blog post and then blogger would not let me post it :( Anyway I am really loving school. I enjoy busy and having stuff to do. I also am really enjoying all of my classes and all of the teachers. I want to be like Ms. Lee some day. She is so amazingly sweet and sarcastic. I was in her earlier class and Bre was in the later, but there was over 20 people in the class I was in and only about 6 in the one Bre was in so two of us switched classes. Now Ms. Lee because she address everyone by their last name is having a good time of it. The other day in her class she commented that in some meeting one of us came up and some asked which one the blond or the brunette. She was a bit confused to tell us the story since I now have more of a brunette hair color to. I dyed it again and this time it did take better it actually is a shade of brown some of the blond is still visible but it just gives it a highlighted look. I'm sorry down it also has just a hint of red. Work is still going really well. I volunteered at the scholarship dinner which was really fun. We wore Black and White and scurried about making people happy. The perfect type of job for me. My academic adviser and I have started looking into different options for an internship, so I'm open to hear ya' all bid :) The financial person and a professor from elsewhere offer a Hebrew class, I did not know about it for this term but he gave me the Hebrew alphabet to work on and said we would try to do it this next term. So far I am the only one this year showing interest. There is so much more still going on...But I am going to try and sleep...BUT I do have the laptop in bed with me so Japanese branch of the family feel free to wake me...

No comments: