Saturday, October 17, 2009
Driving to Slow
Okay Mom and Dad do you guys remember the discussions over the summer about whether than actually would pull people over that drove in the left lane. Well tonight while I was lost and trying to find somewhere to turn left. I was pulled over for driving to SLOW in the left lane. After the trooper was satisfied that I was not drunk and that I was just a stupid out of stater that was lost he let me go without a ticket. He did however let me know that it is against the law to drive slow in the left lane it is meant for passing. So lets add that one to the weird laws I have found out about. It is also against the law to pump your own gas and to top off your tank. Hmmm I wonder what other weird laws I will find to break while I live here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha! That's aweful, in a funny sort of way!
I know it was so funny.
::snort:: Well, I AM glad you didn't get a ticket you silly out of state driver. LOL
Post a Comment