Saturday, October 24, 2009

More stuff (don't you love my titles)

So after classes on Friday Bre and I had a friend coming over. I found out through the grape vine that there was some financial meeting taking place at the same time. So I set out to find someone that would take notes for me. I eventually found someone that was going and asked him if he would take notes since I had "a prior engagement" another young man that was standing there said "Wait I did not know you where engaged!!" oy veh

Bre ended up getting called in to work so Rachel (the friend) and I watched Nicholas Nickleby it is a movie based off of a Charles Dickens book. It was really good and I would highly suggest it.

The high school nest to use has started having games that are very loud on Friday nights and Saturday morning. Anyway I need to do some homework so I will write later when something has happened.

No comments: