Okay so last Saturday I was pulled over for driving to slow.
Today I ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a few items. When I came out of the store, my right side rear tire was completely FLAT. I pulled out the spare and the jack and the different bar things and then I was looking at it and going "hmmm Dad said the jack had to go in a specific place or it could do damage...but what was that place?" I was going to call Bre and see if she could find a EBC guy to come help me out (Dad I think you showed me how in Malstrom if not there it was Elmendorf) because I could just see me forgetting to do something and the tire rolling away as i was trying to drive. You know like in one of the old movies where the person is driving as happy as you please when they notice the back half of their car is passing them (g). But then (as I was about to call Bre) a young man walked up and asked if I needed some help. Now I lived in Spokane for four years before moving here and every winter I would always have to be the one to start helping someone in trouble and then some guys might help. So I was shocked, but very pleased. He not only helped me place the jack he changed the whole tire for me. The whole time he was very polite and nice. I was speechless, chivalry is not as dead as I thought after all.
So now I have to get my tire fixed...
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Let's hear it for chivalry.
Glad to hear it turned out well.
Love you
Dad
Whew - did you get his name and number? ::snort:: Glad that God sent a chivalours young man along who knew how to help
Post a Comment