The Weekend has been busy but good
I hung out with the family on Saturday we went to Chuck E Cheese and I had a blast with the kids. Probably my favorite thing was when Zander came running up to Jared and said "come play the dinosaur racing game with me." He then promptly grabbed Jared's hand and dragged him off. Now when he said a dinosaur game I thought that he meant a Jurassic park type game. SO you can image my amusement when we arrive at the game and it is a little animated game that Jared had to get on his knees to play the game...
At another point Jared and I went to play the Jurassic Park one and when it started the seat started to move... Now I was just like oh that's different but kind of fun but Jared kept getting increasingly annoyed until half way through the game he relieved that it was suppose to be moving and no one was kicking the seat LOL.
I went up to Seattle with the family and helped them get stuff done.
In order to be able to leave and go to Seattle I needed to clean the office building Sunday Morning instead of Sunday night. Now this should not have been a problem because the building was vacant on Sunday so I spoke to my boss and he said okay but to watch the alarm. Now seeing how the alarm is possessed and turns on randomly whenever it wants all the time this would not be a problem. SO I showed up and started working. I finished everything but the floors and came out of the back bathrooms when to my utter surprise there was a bunch of people there. I looked at them and they looked at me both of us not quite sure what the other was doing. Apparently the office is closed to the public on Sunday but people still work on Sunday.
On Monday I ran the final passport type errands with the family and faithfully stood guard over the van and luggage. I then drove home and put on my uniform and went to work. I was able to listen to the entire G.A Henty Book In The Reign Of Terror. It was a very good book one of the better of Henty's I would think.
The weather is extremely hot...
I will post pictures later.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey krista! That was a lot of fun...where's the pictures???? lol
I'm working on them I have to use the libary computers and I forgot the cord at the aptment and since I dont have a brother to send running down to get it the picture will have to wait
Well hurry up! jk
Thanks so much for driving us up there. Hey the Halibut here are TINY....now we know why all the Japanese tourists wanted their photos with your halibut. I'm trying to get a photo of you and yours to post with one of the ones at the Fish Market. LOL
Post a Comment