So Mom and I went and ran some errands yesterday. We went to the bank and then to JC Pennies and found some nice clothes for Mom. (Dad she looks great and we kept her position in mind i.e. turned down the more Eugene type clothes) After that we went to Panda Express and mom tried there food. I love Panda Express. We then tried three different salons and it was not until the 3rd one in Springfield that we were able to find one that does eyebrows!!! After this we went to another bank and then to G-ma's and G-pa's. Michail and I watched a T.V show and then the rest of the family arrived. I hung out there a little longer and then went to work.
At work it is suppose to take 3 - 3:1/2 hours to clean I have been going over on the time but I worked really hard and fast yesterday. I was starting the damp mopping which is the last thing and meant I would only have about another 10 - 15 minutes of work. I had only been working for 2hr 55 min I was so excited. Then Bob my boss walked in the door 44 minutes and multiple Prophecies later he left AWWW. It took me 4 hours again.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job Krista. Don't worry about the supervisor coming in. It is their job to get to know folks. If there are any questions about your time, you just point out the issue, but in all of my time, they did not spin up unless it was ridiculous.
Love you
Dad
Oh good because Bob is so talkative and it is a uphill battle to keep him focused when he gets stated.
Post a Comment