Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh Quick Catch Up

I went into Brothers Cleaning on Friday and received my "uniform" which is a Bright Blue T-shirt and the information that you can not wear a bathing suite to work (shoot). We also went over all of the policies and such. Hey Dad they now have gone green and you have to start work by 7:30 PM. Myself and 2 others were the first people they had hired in about a year. They are going to try and get us three new hires up to full time as quickly as they can.

The DMV would not provide a temporary license aparently the call center lady (who I will not name) did not know what she was talking about. But the person I spoke to at the DMV said that my driving record did show that I had a active drivers license and that the police are really nice and understanding. I believe that was her way of saying just go ahead and drive as you wait for the bill to arrive.

Stacia and I then ran some errand with mom and came home.

Us offspring then finished the Revenge of the Drunken Duck. it is a lot better now but still kinda of iffy in spots. But that is okay because there is a lot of above branches and if anything was to start to give there would be a lot to grab on to :)

We went out to Aunt R house on Saturday and had a good time she had really developed the place it look really nice.

We then dropped off some plastic chairs at G-Ma's and grabbed a few items from the store and came home. Later we had a really great dinner which we ate on the floor because we had taken all the chairs to G-ma. I relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Anyway I need to go do my hair to go to church or I might be left behind.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Krista
Did you meet Joe I. yet? He is a great employer. What account(s?) do you have? you can email to me about it - or wait to talk to me in person.

Love you
Dad