Sunday, September 17, 2006

Saturday

Hey (is for horse’s not people I know)
So yesterday was Play station day which means that the screen and projector are set up and they get to play. (I never was a huge fan.) Well they played all day long. So they are trying a new system now. Mom, Jamin, Jared, and I decided to escape from the madness and went looking for a bike carrier and we found one at Academy which I have discovered is a really neat story. It can carry 2 bikes is easy to put on and break down to story it is also really light and was pretty cheap. So I am very excited about this. We then went to the mall and returned a pair of Stacia shoes to Old Navy we then walked around looking at the mall. We stopped and got a milk shake from Chic-Fil-A and waved at Cy. They really do have the best milkshakes. We then went and ate at Taco Bell. We came home and Bre and Arielle had a tea party ready so we did that which was really fun. We then watched the First Daughter and called it a night. Today we went to the first day of Sunday school and then to CiCi’s for lunch with some family friends. We are about to go to the Contemporary service so good bye.

No comments: