Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ramblings

Hi
Some what have I been doing well let me think about it. OKAY I've got it I went to the park for a B-day party and my bros and Bre and I played on all the preschooler's toys they really are a lot of fun if you know how to use them. Then we went to Office depot and Mom bought Bre and I digital Cameras for our B-days they are really nice I've been taking pictures all day (I just got it up and running today). Then we watched the Long Long Trailer which is a Lucile Ball and Dezi Arnez movie. It was pretty good we finished the night by watching an episode of Hogan's Hero's. Oh wait Cy ripped his pants at the park I thought we should make him an honorary masters. I also thought this was God's funny way of telling him to go to Masters next year. Sat we slept in then went and bought shoes for Stacia. That's about it. Today Nolan, Stacia, and Mom woke up with different degrees of flu' ness. Dad called and I got to talk to him it sounded real funny because there was a delay and you could heart everything you said repeated. Then us older ones went to eat and then we just sat around at the restaurant and talked Bre and I told them about the Brazilian service and how fun it was to watch the annoying little sin (HAHAHAHA). We came home hung around then us older ones went to the contemporary service on base (mom and younger ones being sick still). It was really funny at the service because that is Dad's service but his being in Kuwait kind of make that difficult. So the new Chaplain was there and he had on the very formal black suit with a white Clergy collar (everyone else where's street clothes or there BDU’S). He got up and went straight behind the pulpit (Dad never goes behind the pulpit) where upon he said that he was going to have the other new chaplain preach and that guy came up and he was wearing a blue striped polo with a Clergy collar and a big cross with neon colored sting. It was a really good sermon. He talked about the gaps in are life while waiting for God and how we had to stay in prayer and walk in God. Then we came home and ate home made mint ice cream YUMM. So this has been my ramblings I hoped you enjoyed if not, "let’s say you did but not."

No comments: