
So yesterday mom and Bre went and had the oil changed in the Accord. While there they found out we needed new tires so they bought some new tires they also finished getting almost everything we need for the trip. While they were gone Jamin, Jared and I took the little ones to the park. We put them on the Merry Go round and spun them around and around that was fun. We played a little bit of something like B ball but well Jamin and I (Jareds turn to watch Stacia) where the only ones that actually new how. But Zander (4) is pretty good with the bat (Bre and I are bring are gloves). We played a little bit of other games then Cy came and picked us up (it was really hot). We came home and sat looking at each other trying to decide what to do I decide to do a puzzle and they all followed suit. Jamin finished making the pizza which was really yummy Jamin can even do the throw it and spin it thing now. We watched Casanova (Bob Hope) and started watching (I fell asleep) the Lemon Drop Kid (also Bob Hope). That was my day.
2 comments:
your blog is SO CUTE!just like u.; ) -da Bre g; )
Love to see what is going on.
Dad
Post a Comment