So the school week is done and I turned every assignment in on time and so far all the grades I have received have been good (sigh of relief). Actually in one of my classes I received an email from my teacher asking to use my homework as an example of what needs to be done to get 100% because I have received 100% on three of the four assignments (that made my day). The rest of my classes are about normal...So Chancellor Wayne has a lot of new visions for EBC and especially the mission major. They contacted Red Cross about having them do disaster response classes on campus for students, because there is some rich guy that wants to be able to send out disaster response teams in cycles. The thought is that with all the increase in disasters around the world it will be really good to be trained in disaster response because it will open doors...Well the Red Cross is really excited and now want to make EBC a emergency response hub for this area. This is all suppose to start taking effect next year. I am excited about it. (This info might be private so please do not share with others, I received all this info by asking people it has not all been announced to the student body.)
The Play has been going GREAT...I love the group of people and I have really enjoyed being able to get on stage and make people laugh. Last night a bunch of the people were telling us that we were not going to have a big turn out, but we ended up having to put more chairs out! Everyone seems to really enjoy Bre and I (comic relief) last night Bre said something out of order which threw off what she was saying so she said "therefore...this is Bad" well we were face to face glaring at each other and it was so unexpected that I started to grin (so did Bre and others on stage started to fight laughter) but we recovered and kept going and then later at the climate of the scene (we are all suppose to say the same lines together) people started saying there lines out of order and we could not get together so Bre and I just started the closing line of the scene and it was recovered...But the really funny thing is first we ran this scene twice before going out and it was fine, second nobody in the audience caught the mistakes...
After the play last night a bunch of the cast came over and we talked and played games (Taboo). I was so tired that I was pretty much asleep so when they handed me the cards I stared blankly at them, the word was stock and my train of thought went something like this..."why is everyone staring at me...stock oh like Pippi Longstocking those were good books but I don't think people will get it...why are those two people in my bubble (they were leaning over to make sure I did not say something I was not suppose to)...at this point I said (first thing I had said in about twenty seconds as the timer ticked) you are in my bubble...then I started and it was all good. We had a lot of fun. Life is going to seem like it is missing something with out the play we have been working on the play since the beginning of the school year. Our last performance is tonight...
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Krista
It sounds like things went just fine. Rehearsals an be perfect and then comes the show... It sounds like y'all did great.
Great job on the papers. I have always been confident that you could do it.
Love you
Dad
It has been really fun sigh
Thanks
you guys should do human videos! lol
sounds great!
Great update!Excited here to watch the drama.
Exciting changes for EBC - remember, even if you set your blog to private, it's not altogether private.
GREAT work on the homework. I knew you'd be able to do it. You rock.
I had to laugh about the games...I seem to be living life like that lately...in a state of "awake sleep". LOL
Love ya!
Post a Comment