So I have finished another week of work and school and I'm still on top!!!! It has been a good week. I have tried out a new church and I really liked it, I had gone to a communion service there a couple of weeks ago, the people our really nice and it is a smaller church. The worship was great and the sermon was good. I have not decided anything for sure I am waiting for Bre to make some decisions first.
On Monday in my missionary church I became rather frustrated about the "missionary call" I felt that people (book authors) were putting a WHOLE lot of importance into the "call" but not defining what it was. Rather they would say something and then go through the stories of Paul, Jonah, Isaiah...and then say something else and go through the stories of Paul, Jonah, Isaiah...yeah it was annoying. In class the teacher kept asking us what we thought and that just frustrated me more because I did not have enough information to make an educated assumption and I don't like looking like an idiot. So I tried to express my frustration but I don't think it worked (sigh...why can't people just understand what I am saying). So after my movie class I came home and wrote a LONG email (after praying) explaining what I was thinking and why I was frustrated. I have not heard back yet, she probably thinks I am crazy (it was bound to get out eventually).
The movie class has been a little volatile this week. Which has been fun...
Work is going on as normal.
I'm doing well and enjoying all my other classes. I went to a college group on thursday night and that was a lot of fun.
The weather has been beautiful this past week. So yesterday I went on a walk and enjoyed it after classes. I then came home and went to a tie dying thing here at EBC (we all tie dyed shirts to wear tonight to Skate World (a ASB event)) it was fun I managed not to stay my hands and I had finished my shirt and put it away and then I took off my gloves and was talking to people. Well as I was talking to people I touched the table and got stain all over my hands grrr.
Later that night we had a cast party at Danell's. We watched the video of the performance (it is not finished yet) which was entertaining. Have I ever mentioned that I really dislike seeing myself on videos? Well I do! We also chatted and ate unhealthy snacks. It was enjoyable.
So I think that is about it for this week I am going skating tonight and doing homework and other errands for the rest of today.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Krista
The Call is a rather a difficult thing to define because it is so incredibly personal. It is that sense you have of the direction that God is leading you. Sometimes it is for a season; sometimes it is your life direction. Either way, it God's personal plan for your life.
sounds like a great, if bit frustrating, week.
Thanks for taking the time to update us.
unhealthy snacks? those are the best kind! lol
Post a Comment