So my new classes have started and school is up and running again. I am taking Christian Thinking (which is all about Christian Worldviews it might be a LONG class) Gospels, Biology, Research Skills, Missionary Preparation, and Christian Worldview in Film (19 credit hours). My first four classes are Freshmen classes which means they are larger classes. But it is just me and Kent in Missionary Preparation and about seven of us in the film class. So far all the classes vary from okay to great.
We FINALLY are about to have our school play!!!! We practiced almost every night last week and we will practice every night this week. We will be having our final dress rehearsal that is open to EBC people on Thursday night and then actually performances on Friday and Saturday.
I went to a communion service Saturday night which was really good.
Oh so I received my Busyness math grade back...so I crammed a semester worth of material into about three weeks and still received a A-!!! I was excited I had been worried about passing the class because well a semester of math is A LOT to cram. I would not recommend it to anyone. Also I have now finished paying for my junior year of college and still no debt!!!! We will see about next year it might be a bit rodeo!!
Monday, April 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You really are heading for a busy quarter of school. Will keep you on prayer.
Love
Dad
Yes right now I am keeping up even with the play so hopefully it will become easier when I don't have play practice every evening...
Wow - that's a big load, working too. Praying....and knowing that you'll find a way to juggle it.
Congrats on the math grades. Grandma said the play was great. I'm excited to see a video.
Love ya!
Congrats!
Post a Comment