Sunday, March 21, 2010
Winter Term
So this last term was very good and uneventful (for me at least). I have finished my finals and am getting ready for next term. I took dad to fly out of Seattle last night and well...I knew I needed to go on the I-5 S but we had been on the I-5 N all day so when I saw the signs I just took it without a second thought. It was so dark that I did not relive I had not been that way before...So when I thought I was 1/3 of the way home I saw the signs to go through immigrations to cross into Canada sigh it was a LONG night. But I made it safe and sound (I was prepared to get a hotel if needed). So ummm yeah I will try to keep this more up to date...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You poor thing....I'm glad you made it back to OR safe and sound.
Yeah it was a fun trip all right
that was quite a trip. Glad you made it home safely.
Dad
Post a Comment