Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Murder Mystery Night and Saturday
Bre and I hosted a murder mystery night at our place on Friday. This was the first one we did in Eugene and I was somewhat nervous, but it went really well. We had Rachel, AJ, Alisha, Kent, David, and Andrew all attend. The group mixed well and everyone had fun. The food turned out good (I only used one recipe so I was not quite sure) and Bre decorated. Everyone did a great job at dressing up (pictures hopefully to come). Afterwords Kent and Andrew helped us clean up and then we all played Imagineiff it was really fun. I was thinking about it and it was one of the first times I have actually felt comfortable enough to be myself since moving to Eugene, which made it just that much more relaxing. Saturday Bre and I went to the Huntoons for lunch and then we played a cut throat game of Phase Ten. Us three ladies all ganged up on Chris and yet somehow he managed to win at the last second (I was winning since round one).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Sounds like a fun evening. We'd love to see photos. I've also heard that you got a new hair style? HINT!
Dad leaves in the a.m. We're all trying to avoid bed but have sort of run out of things to do....Dad's now scrubbing the hardrive of the lap top he's taking with him.
Love ya!
I will try and take a picture tomorrow for you guys. Ahh yes the dragging out of the night in hopes that it will not end. I am praying for ya all
Krista
It sounds like you all had a great time.
Love you
Dad
PS I am in Norfolk right now - fly out soon.
Post a Comment