Saturday, October 22, 2016

My Summer in Pictures

May!    







My adorable niece was born! She is healthy and happy. Her parents are amazing parents. For the sake of their privacy I will not be posting more pictures.

Jared and Larissa's Wedding











The Best part... The Beautiful BRIDE!!! So happy to have you a part of the family Larissa.













My Classes in Virginia


Hiking with some of the ladies

"snowboarding" in May... This was different but a lot of fun

Kayak at a bbq at the head of our department's house.

June

My birthday happened when I was in Virginia and a couple of the men took me out for dinner which was fun. But when I was back in Oregon my friends threw a surprise party for me.
 

 

Mexico

Less than a week after arriving back in Oregon, myself and a team headed off to Mexico. We had the honor of serving at and being served by Imuris Kid's Kingdom. 










 Read the sign and this picture makes sense.


July

I went to work at my summer job after Mexico while continuing to take on-line classes. But of course I squeezed some other things in as well...


Fourth of July in Harrisburg

Letter of approval for my advancement to ordination status.

Took the younger three to the fair






!!!There first Elephant Ears!!!!



August


 Camping and rafting the Rogue River with friends

Made a trip to the Coast with Lindsey and Kent. (I also went with Shawn, Marca, and Kent at somepoint but have no pictures)








I took the younger three hiking while they were in town for VA appointements.



Marca, Shawn, Kent and I went to Portland for a time of shenanigans 


We didn't get any food pictures, but Portland has AMAZING food trucks.


  Umm Alexander's picture ended up down here and I can't make it move.

September

I went back to my normal fall job and continued working on classes 

 Hiking with Lindsey

Helping Terrah and Hudson move... (we were working hard five minutes before and after this picture)

Started Soccer

 Proof that I was doing homework!

Woops! How did I almost miss these two events...

 My absolutely amazing VBS team pull together a whole VBS in less than a month! We had a great turn out and lots of fun with the children. For some reason this is the only picture I'm finding...

  My ordination service... What a blessed time! Thank you to all who made it special.

I made a trip down to the Redwoods to visit the family




I was rear ended in May and purchased this new vehicle at some point in the summer
 

4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a busy summer you had.....I was thinking yesterday that I need a month to just RELAX.....maybe January. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow!Busy, indeed!

Anonymous said...

WOW! what an awesome summer you had. As I looked at the entire fun you had I got a bit teary eyed. Just get all you can into your life while you are young an able. Krista you amaze us and we are so PROUD of all the things you do for thw Lord. We are so excited to see all the things in you future. We are praying that each door that opens is going to be great. PTL for the plans you have. love/prayers -- g'ma t

Kent Bradley said...

FUN!