Monday, July 26, 2010

Friday Night

So last night I went to a concert with Kent and Jackie. We were going to a town that is about 40 miles from Eugene. When are exit was in sight Kent's car broke down (I was also about to stump them in 20 questions hmmm maybe it was a stalling antic)...as he was talking to his dad and trying to figure out what else to try to fix the car (we had already tried all the basic stuff) Pastor drove up behind us (going to the same concert)...we ended up catching a ride with Pastor to the concert...then the three of us stole Pastors car and went and met the tow truck so Kent could sign paper work. Jackie(she took Arabic with me) and I REALLY had to use the bathroom and well we were not acting very normal because of it, people kept looking at us strange as we sat in Pastor car watching Kent's car get towed away...after we finished with the tow truck we stopped at Carles to use the bathroom and pick up dinner for Kent. They gave us numbers to hold while waiting for our food and Jackie and I walked around the place displaying are numbers...then we stood by the drive through and made crazy faces while displaying are numbers, then we (well you get the picture...) we made it back to the concert in time for the alter call and then the Skillet concert so we all joined the mosh pit and that was an adventure nothing like bad BO to end a perfect day : ) We then hitched a ride to Kent's house with some other people. Then stole another vehicle and he dropped us off at my house. I then used my car to take Jackie home...It was a GREAT evening....

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sounds like a lot of car theft going on. LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grand theft auto - in my own family, too.

Love you

Dad

PS I will need to talk to either you or Bre soon.

Krista said...

theft is such a strong word I prefer borrowing...