Are headless neighbor (he and his son are in the play)

Rachel and Bre

American Gothic couple (they are in the play)

Me!! I am a fantasy warrior princess

Bre a Pirate

Me at Wal-Mart

Bre at Wal-Mart

Bre before Speech class

A dress that a friend and I dyed for her halloween custome

Katie (the friend) mixing up the dye

Bre and Issac waiting for writing class to start

More students from the writing class

Just for you Mom
3 comments:
::snort::
My very own photo on your blog. I love it. It made me laugh. Dad laughed when I explained.
I saw Bre in the slide show she posted on FB....but love the photos. I won't recomend that you always dress as a warrior princess - BUT you look adorable.
Love ya! Given any more thought to an internship in Japan? Should I contact some local churches?
did the headless neighbor get stuck in your aphelump trap?
Hi Krista
Love the pics. Missing you two muchly.
Please tell Bre that her security on her blog is keeping me from publishing any comments.
Love you two
Dad
Post a Comment