Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life

Hey Everyone or no one HMMM.... Well even if nobody is seeing this I fill like writing it. I have a job now I'm working at West and no I dont me Qwest. West is a telacommunication center in Spokane if you shop at Albertsons, Jewel, ACME, or Shaw's and you were to call the 1 -877 number on the bottom of your receipt you would get us and if you were lucky you would get me (lol). This has turned out to be quite the full time job I work about 50-55 hours a week. I really do enjoy this job I work 5 AM - 1:30 PM. But I have been thinking about switching to the graveyard. I have applied at EBC and I think I've been excepted we will see. I will be going for a bachelors in Intercoultor studies. So my life is made up of work, INSTE, and scholarship hunting.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I bet you thought I forgot you had a blog..... LOL Love ya.