I'm still alive and doing very well YAY. The Assembly went really well. I did really good (not to brag) with my 1st main part in a music video. and I led morning prayer on Monday and tuesday. Academics are going really good. This has been really generor but thats because I have to go and I wanted to say something I'm going to try and write more in detail later.
~Krista
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OK - did my last comment get lost?
Good to see you writing again and great to talk with you this week.
I tried to add the blinkie but can't get in this time. {bg}
Love ya!
Krista
I was beginning to wonder if you had given up blogging. It is good to hear of your doings. Congrats on the job well-done for the assembly.
Love ya'
Dad
Nice to hear from you again. Miss you and what you have tosay.
proud of you and PTL lthe assemblyl went well.
Hi Krista
How about something new on the blog?
Dad
Post a Comment